Join us and become a member of WineGB and benefit from our training and development programmes, our huge network throughout the wine industry, our voice in government, and much more.
- Make better wines through our online and hands-on Winemaking Excellence programme
- Improve your marketing, and develop sales channels through our trade and export links
- Have your voice heard in government to ensure your views are represented at the highest level
- Understand your carbon footprint and more with our Sustainable Wines of Great Britain initiative
- Network with fellow producers at a regional and national level for problem-solving and social fun
Make Better Wine
Improve Your Marketing
Become More Sustainable
Meet & Have Fun!
Fees and Benefits
Become a member of WineGB and benefit from our training and development programmes, our huge network throughout the wine industry, our voice in government, and much more.
New Entrants’ Guide
Establishing a vineyard and/or a winery requires a fair degree of knowledge and patience, as well as an understanding of the financial implications, regulations and breadth of our industry. This guide provides an overview of the information new industry entrants will need to carry out more research in each of the areas discussed. We have provided signposting, checklists and references for further reading throughout.
This guide is free to producers signing up to membership of WineGB but can be purchased by non-members for £20 (including postage and packing). The cost of the guide will be refunded to those non-member producers who join WineGB within a year of purchase.
Sorry, printed version currently out of stock.