WineGB Awards Winners 2023
Showcasing one of the world’s most exciting wine regions, the calibre of judges and competition partners make the WineGB Awards the major competition for Great Britain’s wines and wine producers. The 2023 judging took place in June, with a dedicated judging panel.
The Judging Panel
- Co-chairs Susie Barrie MW and Oz Clarke OBE
- Imogen Bowen-Davies, Buyer, Waitrose & Partners
- Nik Darlington, Marketing Director, Graft Wine Company
- Simon Field MW, Consultant & author
- Matthew Hodgson, Co-founder, Grape Britannia
- Luke Harbor, Head of Wine, The Pig Hotel Group
- Rebecca Palmer, Wine Buyer, Corney & Barrow
A record number of wines was entered this year with the highest ever number of producers entering from all over the country, including more of first time entrants than ever before alongside many regular competitors.
Judging took place in the beautiful surroundings of Exton Park in Hampshire. Each wine goes through a rigorous judging process.
WineGB Awards Results
Meet the Trophy Winners
Find out about our trophy winners, including the Supreme Champion.
Winners Catalogue Online
Our interactive catalogue allows you to filter and search for winning wines. High quality images and technical details are available for each wine.
If you prefer a document you can browse or print, download our PDF Winners Catalogue.
We are so grateful to our main sponsors Rankin Brothers, and to Exton Park who generously provided the venue for the judging.
We would also like to thank Bevica for supporting and co-sponsoring the WineGB Awards Ceremony & Lunch.