WineGB Trade & Press Tasting 2023
New look and venue for this year’s trade event
WineGB is announcing a new look and a brand-new venue for their Trade & Press Tasting 2023.
Taking place on Tuesday 5th September from 10.30 – 5.30pm, this year’s tasting will be at Battersea Arts Centre in London.
The tasting will be packed with different features to make it the go-to event for GB wines on the wine trade calendar:
- Individual exhibitors and brands, from long-established to new arrivals
- Stands representing regional vineyard associations, putting a spotlight on smaller commercial producers, some exhibiting for the first time
- Focus, free-pour tables to highlight some of the styles now produced in Britain including: still wines from the 2022 vintage, 2018 Classic Method sparkling wines and Pet Nat wines
- A tasting of the Trophy Winners in the WineGB Awards 2023
- Masterclass sessions in an adjoining room
Head of Marketing Julia Trustram Eve explains: “Our industry is growing fast, with plantings predicted to reach 7,500 hectares in the next decade. We felt that the time was right to refresh the tasting, explore a new venue and give the event a whole new look. There is a great deal of excitement about the sector, not only in the UK but in key export markets too, and we want to reflect that dynamism, innovation and energy in our event.
“Visitors can look forward to discovering new wines from across the UK, meeting many of the producers in person and immersing themselves in this exciting industry, all under one roof.”
To sign up for the tasting please visit: https://winegb.co.uk/events/winegb-trade-and-press-tasting/
WineGB will be holding an Industry Briefing for press 9.30-10.30am, before the main tasting opens. To book a place, please contact Madeleine Waters