Diversity & Inclusion Conference
10th February, 2022 9:30am - 12:30 pm
Join us on the 10 February, for a full morning dedicated to the theme of equality, diversity and inclusion, an issue of international importance.
We’re delighted to invite all those working within a UK wine production business today, or one of its suppliers. With this first Diversity and Inclusion focussed event, we aim to increase attendees’ confidence in all areas of equality, diversity and inclusion, while simultaneously creating a safe space to talk about equality and inclusion together with industry specific case studies.
The event will also create a foundational understanding on how to ensure an inclusive, diverse and equitable business, exploring actions and next steps to adopt the right principles to drive small businesses in the sector forward.
Our speakers are:
- Scott Carruthers, Moet Hennessy
- Leyla Okhai, Diverse Minds
- Kirsten MacLeod, DE&I Consultant for the Wine and Drinks industry
- Sam Linter, Chair of Wines of Great Britain
- Lynsey Verrillo, Co-founder of Blackbook Winery
- Ruth Simpson, Co-founder of Simpsons Wine Estate
- Warwick Smith, Founder of Renegade
|Date/Time:||10th February, 2022 9:30am – 12:30 pm|