To contact us, simply fill in the relevant form below and click submit. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
For general enquiries:
"*" indicates required fields
For press enquiries
Alternatively you can call us or write to us:
Wines of Great Britain (WineGB) Ltd
Office 29 Harborough Innovation Centre
Airfield Business Park
Tel: 01858 467792
Current job vacancies
Industry Relations Lead – February 2024
This is a new role and integral to building the resilience of WineGB. The Industry Relations Lead reports to the WineGB Chief Executive Officer and works closely with her to maintain and grow the funding for the association from new members, industry supporters and to a lesser degree public funding. Additionally, the role will identify new routes to market for members, working to promote our campaigns that drive sales.
- The lead contact person for all industry and corporate relationships with WineGB, you will support the CEO in maintaining and strengthening our relationships with our Patrons and Partners.
- To support the CEO in a review our current framework for commercial partnerships and to determine the best long term approach. This will include the analysis and appropriateness of our existing relationships, consideration of their terms, and a gap check of areas where we do not currently have a relevant party that benefits our members.
- To work with commercial partners to develop their proposition so it has resonance with members. This is likely to lead to changes on the website and in presentations so that there is greater understanding by members as to the worth of partners and likely to lead to more business.
- To create opportunities to pitch to potential partners and patrons and work with the CEO to bring onboard.
- To work with the team to identify events and opportunities, such as Awards, where we are likely to seek sponsorship or contra deals from external parties or members and build this into our proposition to have a more coherent approach.
- To identify potential members and to bring them into membership.
- Work with the Communications Manager and CEO to create or identify opportunities that can be used to raise our profile with potential members.
- To update the membership and commercial partnerships materials, with support from the CEO.
- To ensure that the Grape Press becomes an income stream, securing advertorials and ensuring that partners and patrons provide their copy.
- To identify opportunities for members to build and extend the market. To support trade relationships, and build their interest in English Wine Week, the WineGB Awards, and other marketing devices / campaigns which we will create to drive interest in our industry.
To view the full job description, please click here. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Mags@winegb.co.uk